Follow the blog
A Little Memories.It's priceless :)
MEMORIES
Diary About Taggie Links
Welcome Strangers !
Welcome Fellas! Reading and following are ALLOWED but Copying and Spamming are NOT allowed ;) be nice if not want to killed by Me, Owner of this BLOG ♥

whoops .. and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ♥♥
Monday, February 25, 2013 | 7:18 AM | 0 comments

It's been almost a year i think .. dunno what to write usually .. or i forget EVERYTHING about me having a blog .. so FORGIVE and FORGET :p

I'll just talk about the recent happenings then :D

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !! 








now everyone MAKE A WISH ♥ 


wooo .. my brother look so CUTEE !! hahhaha 


I-I-I HAVE A BIG FAMILY YOW !! 





And now we  





LOVE MY FAMILY ! ALWAYS ♥ 


My grandpa is so so cute .. there's a pic which is in the other camera which my grandpa and I have 'peace' and a ':p' face ! urghh !! I LOVE HIM SO SO MUCH 




Wanna guess the amount ? =X even my hands are too small to hold it ! my dad's ANGPAO give away !! hahha .. so wish all them are for me and only me ! OH WELL !!  :( 







« Older posts | Newer posts»